A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danita Weary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danita Weary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danita Weary, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weary graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Weary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
- Natchez Regional Medical Center
- Natchez Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danita Ronique Weary MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Danita R. Weary practice?
- Dr. Danita Weary has 1 office location.
Dr. Danita Weary practices Pediatrics near Natchez, MS.
See Natchez Pediatricians.