A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dann Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dann Fredrickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dann Fredrickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fredrickson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dann Jason Fredrickson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dann J. Fredrickson practice?
- Dr. Dann Fredrickson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dann Fredrickson practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists.