A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dann Fredrickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fredrickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital, N Kansas City, Mo
- Briarcliff Medical Associates, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fredrickson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dann Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dann J. Fredrickson practice?
Dr. Dann Fredrickson practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Kansas City Internists.