Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danna Johnson
Dr. Danna Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chesterfield, VA, with another office in North Chesterfield, VA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Cytopathology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus, John Randolph Medical Center and Retreat Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Danna Johnson has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Danna Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.
Dr. Attique Samdani
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
North Chesterfield, VA 0 mi27
Dr. Yuvraj Choudhary
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Residency
North Chesterfield, VA 0 mi20
Dr. Leanza Liu
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
North Chesterfield, VA 0 mi23