A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danna Markides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danna Markides is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danna Markides, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markides graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Markides has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danna M Markides MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danna M. Markides practice?
- Dr. Danna Markides has 5 office locations.
Dr. Danna Markides practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.