A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danna Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danna Peterson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Health Care
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danna Bowers Peterson MBBS and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Danna B. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Danna Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Danna Peterson practices Anesthesiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Anesthesiologists.