A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dannis Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dannis Hood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hood
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dannis Hood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dannis E Hood MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dannis E. Hood practice?
- Dr. Dannis Hood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dannis Hood practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA and Chattanooga, TN.
See Ringgold Internists and Ringgold Cardiologists.