A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dannis Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dannis Hood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hood
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dannis Hood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dannis E Hood MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dannis E. Hood practice?
- Dr. Dannis Hood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dannis Hood practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Ringgold Internists and Ringgold Cardiologists.