A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dannis Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dannis Hood is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dannis Hood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dannis E. Hood practice?
Dr. Dannis Hood practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA and Ringgold, GA.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Cardiologists.