A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Bramlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Bramlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Bramlett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramlett graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bramlett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Upson Regional Medical Center
- Quality Improvement Steering Committee Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Joe Bramlett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danny J. Bramlett practice?
- Dr. Danny Bramlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Bramlett practices Family Medicine near Thomaston, GA.
See Thomaston Family Physicians.