A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Bramlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Bramlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bramlett
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bramlett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Bramlett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramlett graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bramlett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Upson Regional Medical Center
- Quality Improvement Steering Committee Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Joe Bramlett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danny J. Bramlett practice?
- Dr. Danny Bramlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Bramlett practices Family Medicine near Thomaston, GA.
See Thomaston Primary Care Doctors.