Dr. Danny Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danny Brown?

March 30th, 2016

Very pleased with results of cataract surgery

Being nearsighted after cataract surgery was very important to me... Dr Brown is brilliant. I not only have vision in the distance but near vision as well. This is like I have always been. I enjoy wearing glasses because they are jewelry to me. I can thread a needle and clip my nails without any glasses. If I am driving, shopping, or watching a video or movie I simple wear my cool black and green glasses. I wear progressive lenses which take care of the instrument panel in the car. Dr. Brown's staff is helpful and friendly . I have been a patient of Dr. Brown for 20 years.

June 5th, 2015

"Bedside Manner" is Negative five stars. He criticized Riverside Emergency staff in my presence, scolded me for taking the treatment Riverside gave me, he brashly interrupted me, he did not offer a diagnosis of any kind before referring me to Midwest Retina and at the end of my visit when I asked about eyelid surgery, told me I had bigger things to worry about. He wouldn't discuss it at all. I HATED my visit with Dr. Brown. HATED it!

July 30th, 2014

Very caring and went above and beyond to make sure that I understood the procedure and afterwards the care that I received was beyond exceptional.. Love Dr. Brown as well as all the staff!!!

August 14th, 2017