Dr. Danny Cantwell Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Danny Cantwell?

Bowel resection Surgery

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Cantwell is a wonderful doctor. I feel anyone is in good hands with him. I would tell you that if I needed surgery again, I would go to him. I had a complicated case, but he still straightened out the most important things and fixed a hernia from an old surgery while he was in there. Some people have said that he has a " curt " bedside manner, I really like his no -nonsense bedside manner, it instills confidence in me, I prefer a doctor who keeps his mind on his work. Finally, I feel that you cannot BUY or be taught EXPERIENCE. I would rather have someone with many years of surgical experience doing my surgery, than not. That is my opinion.

Posted on June 10th, 2016