Internist, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by Sheena on Mar 20th, 2014

I was scheduled on Friday for a test that cannot be given on Fridays. They did another test instead, which I agreed to BECAUSE I was told I could get the other test for FREE from an appointment with a nurse if I wanted. I had to get the other test -- the first showed a false positive -- and after waiting for 55 minutes in the waiting room I was told it would cost $85! Then I waited 2 weeks to hear back -- after leaving messages -- for a supervisor, who was not the right person to talk to as it turns out. When I talked with billing, I was called a liar and interrupted many times. I will no longer be coming to this doctor as the support staff is incompetent.

Aug 5th, 2012

Dr. Cheng looks after both of my parents and myself. He and his staff make the visit relaxing. He's willing to spend extra time listening to your questions. His assistant Gabby treats us like family.

Great ! show details Great !
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Cheng has a great bedside manner. He listens to your problems and I never feel rushed with my appointments with him. His assistant, Gabby, is just as wonderful and nice!

DOCTOR WHO LISTENS! show details DOCTOR WHO LISTENS!
Mar 17th, 2011

It is very refreshing to finally find a Doctor who is a GREAT LISTENER! Dr. Cheng is very polite & listens thoroughly before doing an exam, ordering tests &/or a diagnosis. Dr. Danny Cheng takes the time to get to know the PERSON he is treating as well as the symptoms you are presenting in conjunction with any & all other disorders you may have.I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. DANNY CHENG!

great bedside manner show details great bedside manner
Feb 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Cheng about two years . I am very pleased with him. He is a great listener, he takes his time and responds to all calls. I have never had a doctor that I was so happy with.Office staff very nice never unpleasant very caring.

the best doctor in town show details the best doctor in town
by aurora hernandez on Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Cheng is the best doctor I have been to. He goes the extra mile in making sure my father was taken care of while in the hospital. He is very thorough, professional and genuinely nice. I trust him 100% with any of my family members and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor in Houston.