A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Corbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Corbitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corbitt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Corbitt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbitt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Corbitt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Keith Corbitt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danny K. Corbitt practice?
- Dr. Danny Corbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Corbitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Surgeons.