A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Corbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Corbitt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbitt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Corbitt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Wise Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corbitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Danny K. Corbitt practice?
Dr. Danny Corbitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Surgeons.