Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danny Curtis
Dr. Danny Curtis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Curtis is affiliated with University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, Valley Hospital Medical Center and Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Curtis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Danny Curtis has the following 4 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Danny Curtis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Michael Sinopoli
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi18
Dr. Allan Stahl
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.09 mi46
Dr. Michael Schlachter
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.09 mi39