A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Curtis, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Curtis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny L Curtis MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Danny L. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Danny Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Curtis practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Radiologists.