Dr. Danny Wang MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016
I moved to this area from the Washington D.C. area where I received treatment at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, one of the finest eye centers in the country. Dr. Wang has provided service equal to, some areas exceeding my prior care. I received more personal care here as the center is of course much smaller than Johns Hopkins . I have been a patient here over 15 years and highly recommend him and his staff.

February 13th, 2016
BEWARE. DR. DANNY D. WANG IS A FRAUD
All of Dr. Wang's "glaucoma" patients should consider receiving a second opinion. There were red flags with at least a couple of his patients who then received two entirely separate 2nd opinions and neither showed any trace of even having glaucoma. He took it upon himself to do surgical repairs for their "glaucoma" as well. He preys on those with Medicare and/or Medicaid and up codes services and schedules unnecessary visits. Also, he tries to upsell and persuades his patients to buy most expensive IOL or introocular lenses for cataracts, but then never uses or let alone orders this lens and again takes it upon himself to use routine lens and make then surgically cuts the cornea himself which could ultimately hurt the integrity of the cornea. Opthalmalogy is an area of practice that has and continues to be highly falsified and abused. Unfortunately, Dr. Danny Wang is one of the Dr's who's doing the corruption.

February 12th, 2016
A great doctor and staff. I highly recommend him.

October 7th, 2015
Appointment was at 8:05. Center opened at 8 and there were already 5 people signed in ahead of me. Spent 2 hours there of which about 15 minutes were for tests and I saw the doctor for a total of about 10 minutes. Felt like they were herding patients through like cattle. Definitely overbooks patients.

May 3rd, 2015
Patient. Willing to answer questions and discuss concerns. No pressure!

February 6th, 2015
Extra Mile
Dr Wong and staff will go the extra mile in your care. I received a call from him on a Sunday once when he was concerned with my recovery after I had made an error and exerted more than i should have. This is a caring practice.

January 9th, 2015
I appreciate the timeliness of the entire operation and the consideration of everyone. I'm confident he knows what he's doing.

September 24th, 2013
Very Caring Doctor
Dr. Wang has been caring for my mother for over a year now. You can tell he genuinely cares. He is there for the patient not for the dollar. My only issue is that I work and would like to get a later appt. for my mother. But that is trivial compared to the care he gives. I hope he is still practicing when I need that medical care. Thank You Dr. Wang & Staff

April 25th, 2013
Just wanted to let people know that you'll never never get better care than with Dr Wang--In all the year he treated my hhusband He was great he treated him like his own family and even came in on off hrs- Now I am under Dr Wangs care and he allways makes me feel like family-he takes time with me answers my questions- if I don;t say anything he asks me if I have any questions-I feel he does not do anything that doesn't have to be done-like some Drs its how much can I charge with doing something that doesn't need to be done''just can't say enough good things about him I love him like a brother and friend. Someone I can trust.100%

December 20th, 2016