Dr. Danny Downs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danny Downs?

July 21st, 2015

Wish they showed all of the locations of this practice

Dr. Downs is a delight to work with. My wife and I are both new patients and extremely satisfied with his care and that of the clinics in Rio Rico and Nogales (Mariposa Community Health Center). Not sure how Tempe showed up as a location but we see him in Rio Rico, several hours south of Tempe. Makes it difficult to find Doctors with more than one office/town.

September 29th, 2013

Quack

I am new to the area and found Dr. Downs to be incompetent, rude and uncaring. He refused to do any diagnostics and does no follow up. He acts like a big fish but practices in a very small pond. No wonder! I am looking for another doctor.

November 15th, 2012

Doctor not recommended

Three months ago my leg started hurting, I went to Dr. Downs letting him know of my symptoms, he sent me for an x-ray and never heard back from him. I called the office to ask status of my x-rays a week after and I was told they'd follow up with me. Yesterday I could not bare the pain decided to go to hospital as I can no longer walk, turns out I have a broken leg and because I took x-rays at the hospital where I had to complete them for Dr. Downs they let me know that the previous x-ray also showed it was broken. Every time I tell this doctor something is wrong he questions me as why I think I am sick rather than following through. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone as they are to find out what is wrong with you and not ask you!

October 11th, 2012

I thought Dr.Downs was caring and great at listening to what I was saying. I was very happy with my visit and will be going back again. My husband went to him and had the same opinion. He spent time, never rushing the appointment and answered all questions in a easy manner.

June 9th, 2012

YOLANDA M. AGUILAR

EVERY TIME I'M DIAGNOSED WITH SOMETHING NEW.I THINK OF THIS IDIOT THE QUACK!!!

March 19th, 2012

I'VE LOOKED FOR A DIFFERENT DR. SINCE I WENT TO SEE HIM. I DON'T THINK HE IS COMPETENT. HE HAS NEVER DIAGNOSED ME CORRECTLY. I'VE DECIDED I'D RATHER NOT SEE HIM OR WAIT TIL I CAN FIND ANOTHER DR.

August 29th, 2011

Shoulder pain is caused by smoking?? It was the Gall Bladder.

My husband went to Dr. Downs because his right shoulder was hurting him. Dr. Downs told him it was because he was over 35 and a smoker. Well, he just went in to have his gall bladder removed and we found out that his gall bladder wasn't infected or bad but dead. It had gone necrotic and was actually rotting. My hubands complaints were severe indigestion, pain in his stomache and pain in his right shoulder blade and around the chest area. I looked up Gall Bladder symptoms on Web MD and almost word for word, they listed my husbands symptoms for the past 5 or 6 years. According to his surgeon if we had waited a few more months for the surgery my husband might have died. Dr. Downs may be okay for simple stuff, but he doesn't want to take the time to find the real cause of a problem especially if he can blame you.

June 23rd, 2016