Dr. Danny Drew MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2016
danny drew is in my opinion, a kind. compassionate. intelligent, old spirit who gave up his life dream to become an angel from heaven. He fought for what he believed in and as such became a pheonix to rise out of the ashes of ---l his associates chose to cast him into. He is my hero. (not to mention he has a beautiful wife and adorable family) so special. danny YOU rock. I'm so happy to know that I am not the only one who feels like your staff are lacking in every department. I thought there was something wrong with me. God Bless You danny. Love ya man (sorry my capital d is broken:) )

June 19th, 2015
Dr . Drew
Doctor Drew is as fine a physician as you will ever find.

January 6th, 2015
He listens and cares!
Dr. Drew is respectful, caring and knowledgeable. Did I forget to say he's helpful? not afraid to say when he doesn't know and so on. All very important qualities for a doc!

August 20th, 2014
Great Doctor, but HORRIBLE staff!
Dr. Drew is the best! He's so nice, he keeps on incompetent, rude, pissy, nasty staff that should have been fired long ago. Dont return calls, don't forward messages, dont respond to requests from other offices, etc - if a staff person can screw it up, then Dr. Drews staff has it down in spades! Such a shame for such a caring, sweet man.

March 5th, 2013
He's a blessing to our family... He kept my son alive.
Dr.Drew is a blessing to our family. He was my son's Dr when he was born. My son was born premature and had undeveloped lungs. I had him at mercy medical center in Mt.Shasta and he needed to be transferred to the NICU in medford but it was going to take the transfer unit several hours to get to us. Dr.Drew came and stood for well over 2Hrs hand pumping his oxygen to keep my baby breathing. Even when the nurses offered to relive him so he could take a break he said no thank you and continued to watch over my son until the transfer unit arrived. He continued to show his care for our son even while we were in medford by calling the Dr's there multiple times a day to see how our son was doing. When we went to see him for an appointment a few months later I was surprised because even though he has many other patients he remembered our son and what he had been through. He showed us that he cares for his patients, that we were not just another name on a file. My son is now heading into his 4th yr as a happy and perfectly healthy boy. Thank you Dr.Drew.. you are truly amazing.

July 12th, 2010
Dr. Drew is one of a kind, the BEST
Dr. Drew is a very caring doctor. He diagnosed my illness after 14 years of being UNcared for by all the other local doctors. If he leaves, many of us will have no one, because the doctors in the Mt. Shasta area are here because they can't cut it anywhere else! Dr. Drew, please don't leave us at their mercy!

July 9th, 2010
I think Dr. Drew is great. I hope the rumor I heard that he is leaving is not true.

July 6th, 2010
Dr. Drew
I found Dr.Drew to be an excellent caring physician. He actually listened to you and did not order uneeded tests.