Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

Jan 13th, 2015

Dr. Farahmandian is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. We've only seen him a few times but are very happy to have moved to his practice after our doctor retired.

Terrible staff show details Terrible staff
Jun 18th, 2014

Dr Danny is great but Linda the receptionist is the most horrible person. She made things so difficult for me for absolutely no reason. She never delivered my messages to the Dr, made it impossible to make appointments, and continuously tried to make me feel badly about calling my dr. I finally left the office due to her. She also told the other staff members to give her the phone if I called. I do not suggest seeing this Dr, it isn't worth it.

HORRIBLE LINDA show details HORRIBLE LINDA
by Concerned Patient on Mar 20th, 2014

Love, Love, Love, Dr. Farahmandian. He is a wonderful doctor, takes the time to listen and is great. As far as the staff, well the only one I keep having to deal with is Linda. She is horrible and I don't know why she is still working there. I overheard her talk to patients on the phone, in the lobby, she has no patients and is very, very rude. I've been going there for years so, It's not a bad day, this woman needs to quit her job or quit the front desk. She cuts people off, is a smarty when she is telling you something, like I have over 100 patients to remember. How rude. I don't know if the doctors know just how rude she is. I may leave just because of her. please doctors get her another position away from patients.

Horrible staff show details Horrible staff
by sheri on Feb 3rd, 2014

I like the doctor, his staff is another story. They really do not care about people. Maybe they are overworked and underpaid. Beware , if you have an HMO it will take months to get in, not if you are cash paying: they get you in right away.

Nov 15th, 2012

Great Doctor. Listens well. Sees the big picture and focuses 100% on patient needs.

Great...up to a point show details Great...up to a point
Jan 5th, 2012

I have been a patient of Danny's for 5 or 6 years. My chief medical problem is chronic pain due to a neurological condition called Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. During a recent bout he prescribed for me for 4 or 5 months and it was fine. Last time I saw him, he felt it neccessary for me to make an appointment with a Pain Specialist he knew and eventually I did. This Doctor could not see me for a week and I was running out of meds. Danny refused to cover me for the 5 days I needed meds thus putting me at risk, not just for unbearable pain but dangerous withdrawal.It is inexplicable and I am terrified of what will happen to me. I am filing a complaint with The Medical Board of California and leaving the practice as my daughter and stepdaughter have done before me and as my husband may do. In the end he has done me great harm. His office staff, especially his chief receptionist are unbearable and he will not even speak to us. This is after a long term relationship with this man. I would not reccomend him to anyone.

Empathetic, caring, professional show details Empathetic, caring, professional
Oct 12th, 2010

Danny always takes the time time explain diagnoses, medications, etc, in a detail, but in layperson's terms so it is understandable. Danny is extremely emapthetic, and it's apparent that he cares about his patients very much.

by J Roberts on Oct 5th, 2010

Very kind and listens closely. Great Dr!

A breath of fresh air show details A breath of fresh air
Nov 16th, 2009

I finally didn't feel rushed when I went to the doctor. He was patient, sympathetic, and extremely competent. Discussed all the details with me. I am sending my whole family.