Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Finally found a doctor I bieleve in!
After my initial visit I am convinced Dr. Farmer is the real deal. He asks the right questions, he listens, and shares his views and advice like I'm his best friend not just another patient. I'll not look any further for my medical needs.

March 12th, 2016
Excellent Dr. in all aspects.

October 20th, 2014
Rude nurse
Dr Farmer is a great and very compassionate doctor, on the other hand his nurse is rude, condescending, and disrespectful, I happen to be one of the misfortune people of this world and I have to take pain killers and muscle relaxers to live, due to my RA, once trying to get a refil on my pain medication his nurse told me that I was not due for one yet, I politly disagreed with her and she would not listen to a word I said, after arguing back and forth with her for several minutes, she said she was going to call my pharmacy to find out when I got it filled last, about 30 minutes later she called to say that I could come pick up my prescription, but never a sorry for being wrong and rude, also she never fills my prescriptions on time and my pharmacy has to send them a fax 2 or 3 times and his nurse still has the nerve to say that the problem is on my pharmacys end not hers, she also talks about me to the receptionist and now she is rude to me also, I plan on making an appointment to speak to him about this problem I'm having with his staff and nurse.

October 8th, 2014
Never took me serious/ horrible nurse
After 2 E.R. visits complaining of extreme pain, Dr, or nurse never followed up with me. I called several times and unfortunately had to speak to his rude, snarky, un-caring nurse, never to recieve a phone call back. I complained of this pain before, and was wrongly diagnosed. This time, symptoms were serious...weight loss in 2 weeks, and very sick, and in pain. Thank God I found a surgeon that examined me, and found an enlarged lymph node that had to be surgically removed, and tested for cancer. I pray for the people in medical practice which we trust our lives to, to be more human, and caring...and go back to school!!! Better yet, they should stay home!

September 20th, 2014
Great Doctor and Staff
Very thoughtful, always correct in diagnosis and will answer all of your questions without backing out the door. Dr. Farmer is blessed to have such a caring and competent staff.

September 4th, 2014
Best doctor I've seen
Best doctor I've ever been to - he listens, he's thorough, he compassionate, and he follows up. Best ever, bar none.

November 23rd, 2013
Good Listener verses Good Medicine??
Dr Farmer is a great listener, truly comforting to patients, Dr Farmers medical knowledge however is old school and credentials come only with the "grandfathered in" act. If you are searching for the old fashioned comfort doc, this office is for you. If you are seeking a "knowledge to date" medical practice, seek elsewhere.

October 3rd, 2013
Dr Farmer is really great, he's patient , relaxed, and really takes the time to listen to you. His staff is terrible, every time I call there the girl that answers the phone is very nasty. I am not sure who handles the prescriptions from the pharmacy , but she is terrible also! My pharmacy had to sent them fax requests 2 and 3 times to get our meds. When I call to ask , What is going on?, I get nasty and rude behavior.

April 10th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. Farmer has always been an excellent listener and wonderful support in all areas of health needs.

July 15th, 2012
Exeptional, very caring, compassionate thorough Physician
This guy is a top-notch caring, compassionate, very thorough physician! He listens intently to your personal issues. RARE physician in today's world! When so many others are short, curt, & overall non-compassionate. All they care about is collecting your insurance payment & moving-on to the next paying customer/patient. You get the feeling this doctor really cares about your personal healthcare issues & does his best to accomodate within reasonable care between Dr. relationship & patient responsibility. HIGHLY RECOMMEND to those who feel good-'ole-fashion health care has fall'in-by-the-wayside! NOT so with Dr. Danny Farmer! He's Awesome! Comfort/Care level = 100%

March 25th, 2012
Dr. Farmer and Staff are Fantastic
I have been seeing Dr. Farmer for several years and feel very grateful for him and his staff. They treat me like they care about me and my family. Dr. Farmer spends plenty of time thoroughly explaining treatment options and medication interactions. He has a great deal of knowledge regarding depression and migraines/chronic pain. He is always careful to avoid complications by educating us so well. Anyone who has the opportunity to be seen by this team is blessed.

April 3rd, 2011
Dr. Farmer is personable, knowledgeable & professional. At my initial visit he took the time to review my history & discuss it with me.