A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Garmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Garmer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Garmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garmer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Garmer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Joe Garmer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Danny J. Garmer practice?
- Dr. Danny Garmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Garmer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.