A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Holland is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Carl Holland DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danny C. Holland practice?
- Dr. Danny Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Holland practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.