A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Holland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Holland DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danny Holland practice?
- Dr. Danny Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Holland practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.