A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Ingram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingram
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ingram Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny P Ingram MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danny P. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Danny Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Ingram practices Family Medicine near Prattville, AL.
See Prattville Primary Care Doctors.