A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Ingram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny P Ingram MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danny P. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Danny Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Ingram practices Family Medicine near Prattville, AL.
See Prattville Family Physicians.