A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Brigman Jones MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan B. Jones practice?
- Dr. Dan Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dan Jones practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.