A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Kewson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Kewson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kewson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kewson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Kewson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kewson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kewson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny T Kewson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Danny T. Kewson practice?
- Dr. Danny Kewson has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Kewson practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.