A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Kewson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Kewson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Kewson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kewson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kewson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kewson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Danny T. Kewson practice?
Dr. Danny Kewson practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists, Dearborn Plastic Surgeons, and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.