Dr. Danny Kewson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 29th, 2014
Well Qualified.
Now with nurse practitioners on staff, the wait time is considerably less. This used to be a problem. Dr. Kewson has treated me for a number of conditions. He is knowledgeable and has made good decisions regarding my care. I definitely would recommend him.

June 23rd, 2012
The wife and I have both been treated by Dr. Kewson with total satisfaction. Have recommended to a friend already and will again. The staff have all been pleasant, curteous and helpful. As far as office time waits, they have been average to less than average in our experience. He spent necessary time with us and didn't seem to be hurried although he was busy, would rather wait a little longer knowing he is spending time, than be rushed in and out. Always ended with"do you have any questions?"

June 7th, 2012
Dr. Kewson is well worth the wait. He accurately diagnosed and treated my condition when others had failed. The other reviewers have to understand that good doctors get busy. I'd rather go to a busy doctor as that usually means they are doing a good job than one who isn't, and he certainly knew what he was doing. He corrected my sinus problem despite me being treated by two other sinus doctors unsuccessfully and would highly recommend him.

May 9th, 2012
overbooked, primary job interferes
consistently overbooked and running late. Great doctor but inability to keep a scheduled appt. is unacceptable, Runs a 1/2 hr to an hr late.

April 5th, 2012
Don't expect asthetically pleasing results.
If you're searching for a doctor who will give you aesthetically pleasing results, I would look elsewhere. In my opinion, IS NOT skilled in performing cosmetic surgery. The results of his nose surgeries are very minimal and you will not get the most for your money. After my nose surgery, it still looked crooked and asymmetrical, he refused to correct the flaws and even insisted that their weren't any flaws. Other cosmetic surgeons agreed that my nose is still crooked, even after the surgery. Who is he trying to fool? This is a warning for anyone considering having rhinoplasty performed by Dr.Kewson, you will not get aesthetically pleasing results. He's fine if you just want to correct a breathing issues, but he doesn't care if your nose looks good. During my first initial visits, I found him to be incredibly rude. It felt like he was talking down to me. I am baffled by the positive ratings.

June 27th, 2011
I HAVE BEEN COMING HERE FOR YEARS AND RECENTLY VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE NEW STAFF AND THE NEW OFFICE PROCEDURES. DR KEWSON ALWAYS TAKES HIS TIME EXPLAINING MY HEALTH CONCERNS AND TAKES EXTRA TIME TO ASK IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. I HAD TO BE ALLERGY TESTED AND SCHEDULED FOR SURGERY AND IT ALL WAS HANDLED RIGHT THERE IN THE OFFICE WITH A CARING AND COMPASSIONATE WAY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

September 22nd, 2010
I was supposed to have surgery ...but the office ++staff++ did not follow up on the paper work I faxed to them twice and then decided to keep me on hold while they then decided to do it. Bad karma..is the doctor as flippant? I canceled surgery and am looking for another doctor.

July 23rd, 2010
I went to the Canton office and was impressed by his knowledge and attention. He answered all questions and did not seem to be in a rush to see other patients. His exam was thorough and he brought up all aspects of my dizziness, vertigo and problems in hearing. He scheduled after visits as well

May 7th, 2010
No follow-up, rude, uncaring office staff
The doctor himself is average. However the office staff is very impolite and have a "That's not my problem" attitude. Next time I will go to a office where I feel welcome, not like a number or an annoyance.

February 21st, 2009
Very knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner, excellent surgeon, willing to thoroughly explain diagnosis and pathway for treatment.