A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Y Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Danny Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Danny Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danny Kim practices Ophthalmology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canyon Country, CA.
See Mission Hills Ophthalmologists.