A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Harrison has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Levi Harrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Danny L. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Danny Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Harrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.