A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Harrison has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Levi Harrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Danny L. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Danny Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Harrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.