A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Laws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Laws, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Laws, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laws graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Laws has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Blayne Laws MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danny B. Laws practice?
- Dr. Danny Laws has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danny Laws practices Family Medicine near Ennis, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Ennis Primary Care Doctors.