A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Laws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Laws, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laws
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laws Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Laws, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laws graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Laws has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Blayne Laws MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. D B. Laws practice?
- Dr. D Laws has 1 office location.
Dr. D Laws practices Family Medicine near Ennis, TX.
See Ennis Family Physicians.