A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Laws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Laws, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laws
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laws Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Laws, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laws graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Laws has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Blayne Laws MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. D B. Laws practice?
- Dr. D Laws has 1 office location.
Dr. D Laws practices Family Medicine near Ennis, TX.
See Ennis Primary Care Doctors.