Dr. Danny Laws Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danny Laws?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2016

Better service then 1 doctor down the street

March 25th, 2016

The nurse practitioner has a bad attitude & the doctor isn't friendly at all! Sorriest place I've ever been too! The staff; they talk about the patients!

October 17th, 2015

Office staff must be posting their own reviews because I haven't met one other person who actually likes this office. Everyone I've talked to has had virtually the same experience and most who continue to see this doctor only do so because it can be a hassle to change providers.

September 30th, 2015

Beware

I should have listened to the reviews on the other sites! Sarah in the office is utterly incompetent. Heather Laws the office manager is never available when you call. Both of them hung up on me multiple time and Heather tried to block my calls. They refused to make an appointment because of a less than $100 balance. After paying the balance in full I continued to receive collections letters and only after calling the debt collector did I find out that the office never reported to them that I had paid. The doctor's name is Danny Laws, the office manager is Heather Laws and I would be willing to bet that Sarah's last name is or was Laws. No respectable medical practitioner would continue to employ such inept staff unless they were related.

September 30th, 2015

Worst Dr office experience in my life!

The lady at the front desk was very rude hung up the phone on me because of an answer she did not have the answer too. They kept billing me for a bill that was paid. No one has no idea what they are doing there. No follow up about your apointment. They do not care about people just about stealing your money. Run!

December 22nd, 2014

Really nice, listens to you, office staff is sweet and helpful. Really, really like him.

December 3rd, 2014

Accounts Manager for Pulmonary Office

I went to The Family Care Clinic after loosing hope in other practices that treat you like a number. I found the staff very friendly and knowledgeable about the visit. After 30 + years in Medical management I was impressed with the efficiency. The patient flow was amazing. I have never been to an appointment elsewhere that I didn't have to wait for hours to see the Doctor. I had been to Specialist who could not or would not treat my condition, Why? Because they would not stop long enough to listen to my symptoms. Dr. Laws did this. With one change in my medication it made all the difference. I have my life back now. I could not be more grateful. I hope you give this Great Doctor a chance to help you as well.

February 17th, 2012

He's great but his staff could use some work.

Dr. Laws is a great physician does a wonderful job treating patients. He listens and makes an effort to help you in any way he can.I gave them 3 stars because besides himself and 1 or 2 other nurses in the clinic, his staff is completely and 100% TERRIBLE. I wish he would make a clean sweep and get some intelligent and efficient staff members in there. More than once I've had:*Prescriptions mixed up when called in to pharmacy or mail order.*Never received a call back after calling multiple times.*Having to repeat conversations with multiple people because whoever took the message the first time never relayed it.*Well known for calling to tell you your prescription is ready within 5 minutes of closing time and they WILL NOT wait for you. *Called to tell me prescription was called in to pharmacy and when I got there - the pharmacy had no contact with them and the Dr. office acted like didn't know anything about it either (not even acknowledging that they had called me 20 min prior)EXAMPLE: I called at 8am to have a prescription written - following dr. orders. I called, told nurse that what I tried was working and to go ahead and have him write it for me (same prescription I have ALWAYS had but an up'd dosage.) They called back at 11:24am to have me repeat the ENTIRE conversation and then called back at 11:53am to tell me that they had written it and it could be picked up....but only before 12pm because that's when they close.I know not everyone is intelligent but these staff members act completely clueless and NEVER write down accurate information or get back to you in a timely manner. They are always rude at the desk and seem completely annoyed by everyone and everything around them.Bottom line: Dr Laws and 2 nurses are fantastic but be prepared to deal with his awful unintelligent staff members at the front desk. I've made the decision to transfer to another clinic in the area because I just can't do it anymore.

August 30th, 2017