A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Lister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Lister is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Lister, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lister graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Lister has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Gene Lister FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danny G. Lister practice?
- Dr. Danny Lister has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danny Lister practices Surgery near Heber Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Heber Springs Surgeons.