Dr. Danny Mikesell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 8th, 2014
Mother
Dr. Mikesell is one of the best Pediatric doctors my son was ever blessed to have! Travis had several problems after birth and doctor Mikesell was always there to listen and access what I was telling him and always listen to me. I never felt like he didn't value my opinion about what maybe going on at the time and we always arrived at a mutual agreement for treatment. Granted Travis had many challenges and although some of his other doctors said he would never live to be a year old, he made it almost 24 years! I was very blessed to have him in my life and Dr. Mikesell was a large part of his continuing life expectancy. Although Travis passed away in 2006, I tell everyone if they need a great doctor to go see him if they can get in. He is " One of a Kind", and thank you for all he had done just doesn't begin to cover it!

November 8th, 2012
Great doctor
When my two boys were young I took them to Dr. Swartzlwnder and Dr. mikesell. He had just started his career as a Dr. , he had a great mentor in Dr. Swartzlander. I now take my grandchildren there. Even though Dr. Swartzlander is retired Dr. Mikesell was and is as good in everything he does as a doctor. Best in the state of michigan.

August 29th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
My children LOVE him, he has a great bed side manner and listens to what you have to say! Over all the best Dr in Muskegon :)

July 11th, 2012
Excellent!
He listens! My daughter just loves him we are in and out in matter of minutes there is nothing bad to say over all Excellent!!