Dr. Danny Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danny Myers?

September 20th, 2016

CSM

Awesome Doctor that cares about his patients. He's well known throughout the Military for taking care of Soldiers high risk Gyn issues. Dr. Myers is a true professional, caring and highly intelligent Doctor. "He cares"

February 22nd, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Myers for 10 years. He is an absolutely fantastic OBGYN. He is such a personable, loving, caring, and understanding person and doctor.

October 13th, 2013

The best doctor I've met

He is very compassionate. He takes time to truly listen to you. He is also highly knowledgeable about a variety of subjects. I only had one appointment with him so far, but I trust him more than the doctors I have seen for a whole year. He deserves an award.

October 1st, 2013

Helped us have a baby!!!

He was the kindest doctor and very personable! He was very aggressive with infertility treatments and it took us only 6 months to get pregnant with our 2nd child. Our first took 10 years! He is a miracle worker! Thank you so much!

September 17th, 2013

fantastic

I'm not a religious person, but I think if angels exist on earth, Dr. Myers is one of them. He has treated me for everything, when the other Army doctors have told me nothing is wrong. He takes the time to listen, and really truly cares. If it wasn't for Dr. Myers, I don't know where I would be.

July 8th, 2013

Best Doctor

Dr. Myers is the best doctor I have ever seen, and I have had some bad army doctors. He listens to what you have to say, and truly cares. I have been seeing him for almost 2 1/2 years for my PCOS and now newly diagnosed stage 3 endometriosis. I recommend him to any new moving into the Fort Eustis area.

February 5th, 2013

endometriosis

Dr. Meyers is the only doctor I have had through the military who truly cares about his patients! after years of pain he was the only doctor to listen to me and actually diagnose my endometriosis! Dr. meyers has performed two laparoscopys in the sat year and my scars and healing times have been minimal. I am losing my health insurance and I am upset I will no longer be able to see the best doctor I have ever had!

January 16th, 2013

Best Dr EVER!

Dr Myers has treated me for about 15 yrs and has always treated me as if he truly cares. In my opinion he goes above and beyond with his genuin care and compassion. By far the best Dr ever.

July 29th, 2012

He is truly one of the best doctors ever. Very caring, down to earth and professional.

March 11th, 2012

Dr. Myers

He is one of the greatest Doctors I have ever had the priviledge in meeting. He truly cares about his patients and listens to them.

May 31st, 2011