A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Nicholls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Nicholls, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholls
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholls Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholls graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicholls has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Wayne Nicholls DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danny W. Nicholls practice?
- Dr. Danny Nicholls has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Nicholls practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Orthopedic Surgeons.