A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Nicholls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Nicholls, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholls
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholls Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholls graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicholls has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Wayne Nicholls DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danny W. Nicholls practice?
- Dr. Danny Nicholls has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danny Nicholls practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Irving, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.