Dr. Danny Nicholls DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2016
Do not go to this doctor under any circumstances. He spent 30 minutes lecturing me on his politics and how he hated Hillary and Obama, gave me a procedure I had never had, and told me I needed surgery that two other colleagues told me I cold not have due to my age and condition. Beware. You have been warned. Water boarding is optional I'm sure.

June 28th, 2013
Never again
I injured my knee three years ago while dancing and have had chronic pain ever since I had an x-ray at the time of injury and my doctor and I decided it was likely arthritis. Recently I started a job where I had to stand for ten hours and the pain worsened so we decided to do an MRI which reveled a partially torn ACL. I was referred to Dr. Nicholls and it was horrible from the start, when I called to schedule the nurse was upset I couldn't take the next appointment because of work, then shocked that I had already gotten a copy of the MRI for them. When I got to the office I had to fill out a mountain of paperwork (not a big deal if not for what happened later) instead of being called back I was given a buzzer like at a restaurant. Once in the exam room the nurse was put off that I had brought my fiancé with me (granted we are both girls) she then asked me every question on the paperwork and was very confused that I had already had an MRI. Next I was told I had to get X-rays before the doctor would see me I expressed concern about cost since I'm a full time student and only work part time at minimum wage and self pay for insurance to which the nurse told me to just set up a payment plan with the insurance for it, and was again shocked when I filled out their three question "why aren't you pregnant?" Sheet so quickly. When the doctor showed up he read out what the radiologist wrote told me it was wrong then looked at me like I was supposed to understand all the medical jargon. He took me through a painful range of motion never once looking to see how much pain I was in. He then told me to take aspirin and loose weight even though I had told them I had recently started a weight loss program and was on medication for high blood pressure! Will never go back and I will try to steer others clear of this medical factory.

April 16th, 2012
wouldn't go to any one else
Danny has repaired both knees and my right rotator cuff. I am going next week for the left rotator cuff. Wouldn't ever let anyone else work on me. Great bedside, tells you like it is. WONDERFUL

November 2nd, 2010
great dr
perfect in every way real good bedside manner,,, very rare to fine these days