A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Reveal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Reveal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reveal
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Reveal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Reveal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reveal graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reveal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg
- Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny L Reveal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danny L. Reveal practice?
- Dr. Danny Reveal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danny Reveal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburg, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH and Springfield, MO.
See Pittsburg Surgeons.