A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Sanders, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Sanders, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Sanders MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danny Sanders practice?
- Dr. Danny Sanders has 1 office location.
- Dr. Danny Sanders practices Surgery near , .