Dr. Danny Sherwinter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danny Sherwinter?

February 3rd, 2017

Horrible Experience!

Dr. Sherwinter should be ashamed to call himself a Doctor or a Specialist. He is by far the worst experience I have ever had. His staff is equally inconsiderate and incompetent. All of my visits with him were long wait times. I had several hernias and he could not find 1 of them. Within minutes of seeing another specialist he noticed my issues immediately and scheduled then preformed a successful surgery. This guy wasted 7 months of my time while I was in terrible pain. Stay Away! Zero Stars!!!

May 4th, 2016

Wonderful experience, excellent bedside manner. Has all the time in the world for each person. There's a reason why he is the busiest surgeon in NY

May 4th, 2016

Outstanding

Absolutely outstanding doctor. diagnosed and treated me when every other surgeon gave up on me. He was the go to guy that other surgeons sent me to when they couldnt figure out how to help me. I owe him my life!!!!

February 29th, 2016

This doctor by far has the worst manners , he is a factory having an appointment means nothing all you do is wait. He is RUDE and so is his office staff. He is a doctor not God !!!!!!! No matter how good he MIGHT be that's not a reason to treat people like garbage. Everyone's time is valuable and when your going to a doctor you should be treated in a professional and some what caring way. I only wish he or his family members receive the same care and treatment he provides . Find a different doctor

December 26th, 2015

great dr extremly knowledgable

great dr, explains in detail, good bed side manner

November 2nd, 2015

Wonderful - friendly - caring

March 29th, 2015

Rush Rush Rush - overbooks and follow ups are a nightmare.

This guy packs so many surgeries in to a day its a shock he has so many good reviews. Its over a year later and I still have pain and I feel I may have to go under the knife again. Badly scarred and in constant pain. Only has office hours on Tuesday and the waiting room has a minimum of 20 people in it so prepare to spend all day waiting for a 10 minute follow up that consists of Dr Sherwinter being overly optimistic and rushing you out the door. This guy is a menace and should not be cutting people open. BEWARE!

March 30th, 2014

Rated F for Failed to call me back to schedule surgery-Will have to go in person

For 2 months I have called his office outside the hospital and I even let a message in the answering machine and nobody called me back to make an appointment to schedule a surgery. The doctor e-mailed me instructing me to call his office and nobody bothers to check the answering machine and when I called the doctor is never there to talk to him, that was what the recepcionist told me. This doctor will be my surgeon even thought I will have to visit him in person to schedule the appointment. Maybe he needs to change his assistants.

June 1st, 2012

stephanie

excellent doctor!

June 14th, 2010

BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD

VERY KIND AND LOVING FOR ALL AMAZING DOCTOR FOR ALL SORTS OF GENERAL ISSUES AMAZING DOCTOR ITS WORTH IT ALL

June 23rd, 2017