Dr. Danny Silver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danny Silver?

August 18th, 2015

I enjoy my visits to Dr. Silver. He and his staff are very friendly. My health care is being taken care of. That is why I am and, the rest of his patients are there for. Thank you!!!!

May 13th, 2015

Fraud MD and Nursing Home Ashton Place Barling AR

In Nursing Home Ashton Place Barling AR he took away most diuretics my Cardiologist had worked hard to find effective and allow fluid retention to increase my weight #30 in 3 weeks until I was hospitalized again.

January 8th, 2015

Doctor is real good. Staff is another story.

June 2nd, 2014

Pain Management

I have been seeing Dr Silver for Pain Management for quite a while now. He is the best Doctor ever. He is very kind, Has the best personality ever, and has a lot knowledge in the medical field. He has helped keep my chronic back pain under control very good. He is easy to talk to and a good listener. If I had to say any thing neg. It would only be that he is not in network with very many insurance companies therefore it does cost me a lot of money to see him every month, But I love him to death as a doctor and would not go to another Doctor.

December 1st, 2013

I absolutely have to say I am so disappointed in Dr. Silver's treatment of my 81 year old mom. She came in to see Dr. Silver taking four Ultram and four 10 mg. Percocet per day - which kept her out of pain, but BARELY. The FIRST thing he did was to cut her medication by 1/8th. He is wanting her to get by on two 5 mg Percocets per day - which is 1/8th of what she was taking the day she walked in the door to his office. There is NO way she can live like this - she is in constant pain. She is 81 years old!!! She never drank in her life or took any recreational drugs!! I don't know what a person can possibly do under there circumstances except find another doctor.

October 17th, 2017