A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Sims is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sims
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Sims, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Sims has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny M Sims MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Danny M. Sims practice?
- Dr. Danny Sims has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danny Sims practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hooksett, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, NH.
See Hooksett Internists, Hooksett Hematologists, and Hooksett Oncologists.