A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Sims is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sims
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Sims, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Sims has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny M Sims MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Danny M. Sims practice?
- Dr. Danny Sims has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danny Sims practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hooksett, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, NH.
See Hooksett Internists, Hooksett Hematologists, and Hooksett Oncologists.