A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Sims is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Sims, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Sims has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sims accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan