Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danny Sparks
Dr. Danny Sparks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stayton, OR. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sparks is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children'S Hospital, Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center and Santiam Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Danny Sparks has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Danny Sparks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stayton, OR.
Dr. Charles Stringham
Stayton, OR 0.01 mi40
Dr. Jeanne Fitzpatrick
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Stayton, OR 0.01 mi37
Dr. Sadi Dalieh
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Stayton, OR 0.05 mi24