A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Sperling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Sperling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Sperling, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperling graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Sperling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Med Ctr-Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstei
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Shlomo Sperling MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Danny S. Sperling practice?
- Dr. Danny Sperling has 1 office location.
Dr. Danny Sperling practices Diagnostic Radiology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Radiologists.