Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danny Stanton
Dr. Danny Stanton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Century, KS, with other offices in Topeka, KS and Kansas City, MO. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stanton is affiliated with Eastern Kansas Health Care System and Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Danny Stanton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Danny Stanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Century, KS.
Dr. Jeff Wongskhaluang
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Olathe, KS 4.23 mi8
Dr. Dusan Stanojevic
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Olathe, KS 4.35 mi10
Dr. Faisal Javaid
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Olathe, KS 4.35 mi12