A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Stanton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Stanton MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danny Stanton practice?
- Dr. Danny Stanton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danny Stanton practices Internal Medicine near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Topeka Internists.