A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Stills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Stills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stills
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Stills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Stills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stills graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Stills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Thomas Stills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danny T. Stills practice?
- Dr. Danny Stills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danny Stills practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.