A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Stills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Stills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stills
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Stills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stills graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Stills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Thomas Stills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danny T. Stills practice?
- Dr. Danny Stills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danny Stills practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.