A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Strange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Strange, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strange graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Strange has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Cookeville Reg Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Jay Strange MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Danny J. Strange practice?
- Dr. Danny Strange has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danny Strange practices Anesthesiology near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Anesthesiologists.