A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Vu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Khai Vu MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danny K. Vu practice?
- Dr. Danny Vu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danny Vu practices Internal Medicine near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL.
See Gurnee Internists.