A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Wang MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Danny Wang practice?
- Dr. Danny Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Danny Wang practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clark, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Edison Cardiologists.