A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Wang MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Danny Wang practice?
- Dr. Danny Wang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Danny Wang practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See Rahway Cardiologists.