Dr. Danny Watson MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017
Since 2006 I've been in Dr.'Watson's care for a rare auto immune illness with neuromuscular complications. The symptoms progression has been slowed down as much as I could hope for.

May 9th, 2016
Very rude!
I went to see Dr. Watson about back issues. I got no relief nor a diagnosis other than I had a B-12 deficiency, which I do not. I tried to get my records from his office manager and was told she would not give them to me. When I told her that they were my records and I needed them to get a second opinion, she said that she wouldn't give them to me. She was very rude! Never again!

March 29th, 2016
My experience
I had visited other doctors trying to find out the root of my problems. After a year with no results a friend who works in the medical field recommended Dr. Watson. After reviewing my test results he had a diagnosis after my first visit. He is the best in his field, very intelligent.

February 19th, 2016
Rude Staff
I've seen Dr. Watson a couple of times now, it is always the most stressful appointment. There is a staff member that has always been extremely rude to me, later I found out she's the office manager, I never knew what I did to her. I came to this website to read reviews (really to see if I was the only one that was having this issue) and it turns out she's the doctors wife?!? Well, that explains a lot. I'm supposed to follow up but I think I will find another neurologist. I liked the doctor, but I cannot continue to see a doctor that lets his wife treat patients like that.

February 17th, 2016
Poor Patient Service!
I was good with this Dr. until I called today and the staff (Office Mgr.) was very rude. I needed to make a appt. and she told me the office hours 9:30 am to 3:00 pm ok well I work from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm so I will have to figure something out. The Office Manager proceeded to tell me to find another doctor because I couldn't make those hours. Over and over again she told me to find another doctor and that Dr. Watson was standing right there while she is telling me this. I couldn't believe that I was hearing this from a Doctor's Office. I would not recommend this office at all now!

February 17th, 2016
Don't GO Here
Absolutely the worst experience ever - his wife is in the front office and is as rude as it gets; in fact they were screaming at each other - it was crazy. I feel sorry for the one other lady that works there. He spends more time yelling at his wife than seeing patients.

January 14th, 2016
I saw other doctors before Dr. Watson. I went months without being diagnosed. When he reviewed my history, he new what was wrong with me. I have been under hid care for almost five years.

June 30th, 2015
Find another neurologist
I sat in with my mother - Dr. Watson clearly does not want others in the room! He spoke to my mother in a very condescending manner, speaks in circles so even someone with a healthy mind finds it difficult to understand! Ultimately the appointment ended with Dr. Watson running to his office and slamming the door. The man does not like being asked questions and will stop at nothing to avoid them.

February 11th, 2015
I was looking for a neurologist and my Dr. suggested Dr. Watson. Staff was extremely nice and welcoming and the doctor answered all of my questions.

August 28th, 2014
Brilliant!

July 14th, 2014
find someone else
Went to this guy for a second opinion. His response was; " Well, that's what sometimes happens after surgery". Somewhere deep inside was a heart....I think. Let me know if you find it so I can tell him his dog got hit by a car!

June 24th, 2014
A wonderful, thoughtful doctor
I saw Dr Watson today and left his office feeling better than I have in months. I was seeking a second opinion and didn't expect much attention - I was blissfully wrong. My appointment was relatively short but he didn't waste time. I am very pleased with his opinion and even more pleased with his concern regarding medications affecting my daily life (e.g. ability to concentrate on my work). I have seen dozens of doctors and after 15 minutes of talking I really trust him.