Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Pediatrician
4201 Garth Rd
Ste 321
Baytown, TX 77521
281-427-2747
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  May,14,2014  |  show details
May 14th, 2014

If you have any dignity or self respect I would not advise seeing this doctor..

|  Just save your co-pay and diagnos yourself...  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I personally won't be back. I've been there several times and every time I walk out of the office knowing just as much as I did when I walked in. He looked in my nose with a flashlight, said he doesn't know what's causing the problem. Says he doesn't take x-rays and dismisses me. It's the end of the day and I can tell I'm on the bottom of this Dr.Wong's list of important things. Then as I'm leaving he tells the lady at the desk to schedule a follow up. (I'm thinking ... "I was asked to be here 30 minutes early and was seen for an hour for this???" I was really disappointed.

|  Thank you.  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

I found this doctor to be wonderful. He played with my child in a child like manner which was good considering he was nervous. He did have to have surgery for his adenoids and Dr. Wong found an odd foreign body in his nasal cavity. He took his time with us and made sure we felt comfortable in his office as well as during and after surgery. I send everyone I know to him.

Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr Wong was complete in his check up. I dont have anything bad to say about him. He was accurate in his findings, I had surgery And recovered wonderfully without hardly any painAt all.

|  TERRIBLE  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

This Dr is a JERK he is really mean don't ever go to him

Sep 22nd, 2011

Very nice staff and Doctor.

May 6th, 2011

Horrible Doctor! Very Rude, staff rude they worked me in and the experience was awful. Should have known not to see a doctor that could see me the same day. There is a reason he has so many appointment openings. Do not recommend.