Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

2.5

by Mr. Rafael Ramos on Jun 1st, 2015

Excellent experience with Dr. Danny Wong. I can not say enough about his service. I've had problems with ear wax build up for years and not until I saw Dr. Wong can I now hear as well. Thank You Dr. Wong

Oct 29th, 2014

Doesn't spend time with you. Very cut and dry and starts getting up in middle of asking questions as if we are done... Which makes me feel i wasn't re assured or made time for. Long waiting times before being seen. Comes off rude and would rather talk about his Sunday night love for Walking Dead marathons that he has with family than my issues. Geez you would hope he was that enthusiastic about my well being...

May,14,2014 show details May,14,2014
May 14th, 2014

If you have any dignity or self respect I would not advise seeing this doctor..

Just save your co-pay and diagnos yourself... show details Just save your co-pay and diagnos yourself...
Aug 2nd, 2012

I personally won't be back. I've been there several times and every time I walk out of the office knowing just as much as I did when I walked in. He looked in my nose with a flashlight, said he doesn't know what's causing the problem. Says he doesn't take x-rays and dismisses me. It's the end of the day and I can tell I'm on the bottom of this Dr.Wong's list of important things. Then as I'm leaving he tells the lady at the desk to schedule a follow up. (I'm thinking ... "I was asked to be here 30 minutes early and was seen for an hour for this???" I was really disappointed.

Thank you. show details Thank you.
Jul 26th, 2012

I found this doctor to be wonderful. He played with my child in a child like manner which was good considering he was nervous. He did have to have surgery for his adenoids and Dr. Wong found an odd foreign body in his nasal cavity. He took his time with us and made sure we felt comfortable in his office as well as during and after surgery. I send everyone I know to him.

Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr Wong was complete in his check up. I dont have anything bad to say about him. He was accurate in his findings, I had surgery And recovered wonderfully without hardly any painAt all.

TERRIBLE show details TERRIBLE
Jul 18th, 2012

This Dr is a JERK he is really mean don't ever go to him

Sep 22nd, 2011

Very nice staff and Doctor.

May 6th, 2011

Horrible Doctor! Very Rude, staff rude they worked me in and the experience was awful. Should have known not to see a doctor that could see me the same day. There is a reason he has so many appointment openings. Do not recommend.