Dr. Danny Wong MD Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 10 reviews

October 26th, 2016
Condescending Doctor
Worst doctor I've ever visited. I was referred to him. He had the most condescending attitude I've ever seen. My ears hurt and he said there was nothing wrong with them. He just wanted to run a bunch of test. I felt as if I was wasting his time. If I could rate a negative star I would. I will never go to his office again.

June 1st, 2015
Excellent experience with Dr. Danny Wong. I can not say enough about his service. I've had problems with ear wax build up for years and not until I saw Dr. Wong can I now hear as well. Thank You Dr. Wong

October 29th, 2014
Doesn't spend time with you. Very cut and dry and starts getting up in middle of asking questions as if we are done... Which makes me feel i wasn't re assured or made time for. Long waiting times before being seen. Comes off rude and would rather talk about his Sunday night love for Walking Dead marathons that he has with family than my issues. Geez you would hope he was that enthusiastic about my well being...

May 14th, 2014
May,14,2014
If you have any dignity or self respect I would not advise seeing this doctor..

August 2nd, 2012
Just save your co-pay and diagnos yourself...
I personally won't be back. I've been there several times and every time I walk out of the office knowing just as much as I did when I walked in. He looked in my nose with a flashlight, said he doesn't know what's causing the problem. Says he doesn't take x-rays and dismisses me. It's the end of the day and I can tell I'm on the bottom of this Dr.Wong's list of important things. Then as I'm leaving he tells the lady at the desk to schedule a follow up. (I'm thinking ... "I was asked to be here 30 minutes early and was seen for an hour for this???" I was really disappointed.

July 26th, 2012
Thank you.
I found this doctor to be wonderful. He played with my child in a child like manner which was good considering he was nervous. He did have to have surgery for his adenoids and Dr. Wong found an odd foreign body in his nasal cavity. He took his time with us and made sure we felt comfortable in his office as well as during and after surgery. I send everyone I know to him.

July 22nd, 2012
Dr Wong was complete in his check up. I dont have anything bad to say about him. He was accurate in his findings, I had surgery And recovered wonderfully without hardly any painAt all.

July 18th, 2012
TERRIBLE
This Dr is a JERK he is really mean don't ever go to him

September 22nd, 2011
Very nice staff and Doctor.

May 6th, 2011
Horrible Doctor! Very Rude, staff rude they worked me in and the experience was awful. Should have known not to see a doctor that could see me the same day. There is a reason he has so many appointment openings. Do not recommend.