A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Woo, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Woo, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny Woo MD is a male Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Danny Woo practice?
- Dr. Danny Woo has 11 office locations.
Dr. Danny Woo practices Nephrology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, KY and Carrollton, KY.
See Louisville Nephrologists.