Dr. Dante Baes MD Patient Reviews

• Medical Genetics Turlock, CA

January 6th, 2015
Doctor was helpful and caring. This facility is also welcoming and good for kids. It's a small room with a TV that is usually playing something my kids like to watch. The Doctor personally followed up with me, which was nice to talk to him myself instead of using a staff member to carry a message.

December 30th, 2014
To the point
Dr. Baes has always been thorough and spot in with his diagnosis. The office decor (or lack thereof) doesn't reflect the service. He's a great pediatrician.

November 9th, 2014
Turlock Pediatric
This was, hands-down, the worst experience I've ever had. I am new to the area and needed a pediatrician for my daughter's 1 year check-up. I didn't go to the main office (I went to the suite across the street) but when I walked in, I immediately knew it was a bad idea. In fact, I should have walked right out. In the waiting room, there was only a giant TV...that's it...no toys for the kids, no maps, nothing. Just a TV. It was so loud, I could barely hear the nurse when she explained the paperwork I had to complete. When I went into the exam room, it was the same. NOTHING. Nothing on the walls, no colors, no cartoons... nothing! When the doctor finally came in (you can reply to me and I will tell you the name), he didn't introduce himself to me or my daughter, didn't ask her name.. just said, "Hi Baby!" and that was it. I had 100 questions to which he replied, "eh" "yeah" "normal" - that sort of thing, so I inevitably stopped asking. When the nurse came back to administer the vaccines, she asked me to "pin down her arms" as she put my infant daughter's legs between her thighs and squeezed. Two of the vaccines left marks that, until this day about a month later, are still visible. I will never return to this office and highly encourage others not to as well.

October 28th, 2014
Very good doctor!

December 16th, 2013
Inconsiderate doctor
My 4 year old fractured his tibia. Went to go see DR. BAEZ and because my son wasn't "consistent" about we're he was feeling pain, he dismissed him, and said to ignore him. Two days later my son still didn't want to walk and was still feeling pain, so we went back to see DR.BAEZ, and he finally gave us the order for the x ray of his whole leg. By then I had already taken the "Drs" advice... I ignored my child about the pain he was feeling, and I even forced him to walk. Dr. Baez seemed almost irritated to give us the x ray orders. I don't know what a fever has to do with a fractured tibia, but Dr. Baez kept telling my son in the examination room it's ok it's ok no fever no fever. Sounded to me like a very inexperienced Dr or maybe a Dr. Who doesn't take into consideration his patients age or situational needs. After my son had his cast removed, he was totally frightened to walk, because of the pain he was feeling when I would make him walk ( taking the drs. advice and ignoring my son) we had to go to physical therapy for him to get over this mental fear. This dr is experienced 11 yrs in pediatrics, and has very little knowledge of children and their way of communicating things . Don't go to turlock pediatrics, most of the drs. There just want to get you out of the exam room fast , to get the next patient in or should I say the next payment.