A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Banta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Banta, Preventive Medicine, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banta graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Banta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Atienza Banta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dante A. Banta practice?
- Dr. Dante Banta has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Banta practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.