A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Durand Marticorena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durand Marticorena
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durand Marticorena Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Durand Marticorena, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Durand Marticorena graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Durand Marticorena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Martin Durand Durand Marticorena MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dante M. Durand Marticorena practice?
- Dr. Dante Durand Marticorena has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Durand Marticorena practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.