A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Durand Marticorena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Durand Marticorena, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durand Marticorena graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Durand Marticorena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Martin Durand Durand Marticorena MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dante M. Durand Marticorena practice?
- Dr. Dante Durand Marticorena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dante Durand Marticorena practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.